10 DAYS SERENGETI WILDEBEEST MIGRATION SAFARI FLY IN DRIVE OUT
Serengeti wildebeests migration is a display of natural wonders with over two million wildebeests, zebras, and antelope traveling over 450 miles across the plain to ensure their survival, unaware that there’s danger presented by the stalking lions and cheetahs among other predators of the wildlife.
Witness huge crocodiles of the Mara River as they wait for the herbivorous to cross the swollen Mara River and enter into Masai Mara Game Reserve from Serengeti National Park.
Tanzania is one of the best countries in Africa to witness the wildebeest migration. This tour combines Serengeti wildebeest migration with a cultural tour as well as game drive viewing in Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park.
Accommodation will be at your choice based on your preferences, known for their cozy ambiance and facilities. Indeed, this is a safari package with all the things you need for that well-deserved safari holiday.
- Park fees
- Conservation Fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance and medical repatriation
- Items of a personal nature